Forget About “Sex and the City”… Learn About Sex in Your Sixties!
Book Grandpa & Grandma for Your Next Story!
Phil and Bonnie travel worldwide for media appearances.
Atlanta-based speaker and author Phil Parker just released his new book, Grandpa Does Grandma: The ABCs of Senior Sex. Some may say this is TMI (too much information), but for Phil and other seniors who are still doing it, his book illustrates the value of enduring love.
Would Your Radio or TV Audience Be Interested in Finding Out the Do’s and Don’ts of Senior Sex? Story Ideas include:
- Forget About “Sex and the City… Learn About Sex in Your Sixties!”
- Good Health + Great Sex = Longevity.
- Boomers Come of Age. Learn Why Baby Boomers are Called the V Generation!
Author Phil Parker of “Grandpa Does Grandma” Will Tell Your Audience:
- Sex in your sixties is not like a romance novel
- Men do ask for and take directions
- TV, cold beer, sports and a remote control are not important to men
- Seniors do fantasize
- As we age, condoms are necessary
- It’s not only the man’s role to be aggressive
- Seniors are not too old to have sex and enjoy intimacy
- Oral sex is sex
- Sexual energy is a function of good health
- Your partner will not desire you simply because you desire her